Associate Brand Manager
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Working closely with the brand team and other internal and external resources, the Associate Brand Manager supports the brand in managing the elements of the marketing mix (strategy, brand, packaging, promotion, business analysis and research) to ensure that the company’s products and brands meet identified consumer needs and company financial objectives.
- Support the development and management of marketing strategies and plans for assigned product lines
- Manage implementation of advertising, packaging, and consumer research projects to support strategies
- Manage implementation of promotional programs
- Work closely with sales, finance, creative, R&D, operations and logistics as part of a cross-functional team.
- Manage marketing budgets to support recommended activities
- Identify, evaluate and manage external vendors
- Analyze brand and company performance utilizing internal and external data sources
- Track competitive positioning, products, brands, marketing and promotion activities and spending
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required, MBA strongly preferred
- 0-2 years’ brand/product marketing experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods
- Knowledge of consumer advertising and promotion techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, including the ability to present business information in a group setting
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of syndicated database analysis programs (IRI, Nielsen, etc.) a plus
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced & changing work environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Associate Brand Manager" in the subject line.