Accounts Payable Coordinator
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for processing invoices on a daily basis, ensuring vendors are paid within terms and performing month end reconciliation and closing procedures.
- Process invoices within vendor suite assigned, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter “Parked” invoices, scan invoices and email appropriate owner to resolve issues, ensuring we meet payment terms of the vendor
- Interface with vendors on a daily basis to resolve issues
- Assist internal departments with requests and questions concerning invoicing issues, A/P Processes, etc.
- Prepare and review all open invoices for monthly accrual
- Balance milk with our Milk Vendors, twice per month, to ensure proper invoicing
- Audit and process T&E reports in current application
- Photocopying and scanning of various accounting documents
- Support other financial functions as required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferable
- 3 years of AP data entry experience
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Prior billing/invoicing experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Accounts Payable Coordinator" in the subject line.