Southwest Chicken Dip
This dip is perfect for entertaining, especially for those big football parties.
- 1 1/2 c Stonyfield Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 8oz package Neufchatel or cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c salsa
- 1 t chili powder
- 2 c chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 c black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 c corn
- 1 c shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Garnish: sliced scallions, shredded cheese, beans and corn
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until incorporated.
Transfer the mixture to a baking dish or cast iron skillet and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
Remove from oven and garnish with scallions, shredded cheese, beans and corn.
Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, pita chips and/or crackers.