- 4 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 c honey
- 2 t vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c fresh raspberries
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
Get your ice cream maker ready, based on your directions.
In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, heavy cream, honey, and vanilla bean paste together.
Pour the yogurt mix into the ice cream machine and turn it on. Let the frozen yogurt begin to freeze and set up, about 10 minutes.
Crush half of the raspberries, then toss the crushed berries and the remaining whole berries into the frozen yogurt.
Add the chocolate chips to the frozen yogurt and let the machine run for another 3-4 minutes.
Serve right away if you like a softer consistency. Pour into an airtight container and freeze if you want the frozen yogurt to set up a bit more.