Oatmeal Banana Coconut Cookies
These are absolutely amazing — healthy AND delicious! There’s just something about banana, oats, and coconut that goes together perfectly!
- 1 c oats
- 2/3 c whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 T flaxseed (finely ground)
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 very ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 c Stonyfield Organic Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup
- 1/3 c raisins (or dried cranberries, or chocolate chips)
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients, and then slowly add wet to dry, stirring gently until mostly uniform (there will probably still be some banana chunks, it's fine!).
Spoon batter onto a cooking-sprayed or nonstick cookie sheet (or two, depending how large or small you want the cookies).
Bake about 14 minutes until lightly browned.