- 3 1/2 lb mushrooms
- 1/2 stick butter (divided)
- 1 package of stuffing mix (about 14oz)
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1/2 c chopped celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
Preheat oven to 350°.
Wash, sliced and cook mushrooms in skillet until tender, drain and set mushrooms aside.
In the same skillet melt 1/4 stick of butter and add water, then combine with stuffing mix, celery and onion.
In a separate bowl, combine cheddar cheese and yogurt.
In a greased 13x9 inch casserole dish, layer mushrooms, yogurt mixture, then stuffing.
Repeat, ending with stuffing.
Cut remaining 1/4 stick of butter into small pads and scattered on top.
Before cooking, sprinkle with 1/4 cup of parmesan.
Bake for 30 minutes.