Mini Avocado Yogurt Toasts
These mini delights are quick and easy to whip up for last minute dinner guests.
- 1 baguette (sliced on diagonal into crostinis)
- 1 pint Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Yogurt
- 2-3 avocados
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Cracked pepper (to taste)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
Slice 1 baguette on the diagonal into crostinis and toast lightly. Spread 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt on each toast. Mash the avocados, mixing in the lemon juice. Spread avocado on top of each piece. Top with sea salt and cracked pepper. If desired, you can top with red pepper flakes and/or a drizzle of olive oil.