Enjoy this colorful and healthy vegetable medley as a side or main dish, an appetizer, or sandwiched with goat cheese inside some crusty bread. The smoky, robust sauce has a little kick thanks to the crushed red pepper.
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 6 oz roasted red peppers
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper
- 1 eggplant (cut off ends, peel, and cut in 1/2 inch thick rounds)
- 1 zucchini (cut off ends, cut lengthwise)
- 1 summer squash (cut off ends, cut lengthwise)
- 1 onion (cut off ends, peel, and cut in 1/2 inch thick rounds)
Calories from Fat:
Combine in food processor or blender, yogurt, roasted red pepper, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Divide marinade in half. Arrange prepared vegetables on baking sheet, then coat with half of the marinade and refrigerate for one hour. Refrigerate the remaining marinade.
Heat the grill to medium-high and coat with oil or cooking spray to prevent sticking. Grill vegetables for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve with remaining marinade.