- 2 lb ripe tomatoes (about 8-10 tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 c red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 c fresh dill (divided)
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 c fresh corn (2 ears, uncooked)
- 1 c ice water
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt (divided)
In a food processor or blender, combine tomatoes, red onion, 1/4 cup dill, lemon juice, corn, ice water, salt, and 1/2 cup yogurt.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until chilled, or prepare ahead of time and refrigerate overnight.
In a small bowl combine remaining dill and yogurt and gently fold.
Refrigerate mixture until ready to serve.
Divide soup evenly between 4 bowls and garnish with a generous dollop of dill yogurt.
Calories: 130, Calories from Fat: 20, Total Fat: 2.5g, Sodium: 640mg, Total Carbohydrate: 24g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 13g, Protein: 7g, Vitamin A: 40%, Vitamin C: 60%, Calcium: 15%, Iron: 6%