Chicken and Spinach Burritos
A quick and easy meal that that can be whipped together in 30 minutes or less!
- 3 c fresh spinach (cleaned and chopped)
- 2 c Stonyfield Organic Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 tortillas (10-in.)
- 4 c cooked chicken (cut into strips)
- 1 c cooked brown rice
Preheat oven to 375°. In a large mixing bowl combine spinach, yogurt, red pepper, onion, cheese and black beans. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put 1/2 to 3/4 cup of yogurt mixture in the middle of tortilla. Add cooked chicken and cooked brown rice. Fold in sides of burrito and roll. Place in a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with your favorite salsa and a dollop of plain yogurt. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.