Caprese Chicken Salad Wrap
Unlike the classic chicken salad, this one of made with protein packed yogurt instead of the usual mayonnaise, making it a healthier choice. Traditional caprese flavors shine in this wrap and you’ll taste the fresh, floral basil along with creamy mozzarella cheese and sweet tomatoes. It’s a winner for lunchtime!
- 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1 T honey
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 c chicken breast (cooked & shredded)
- 1/2 c cubed fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 c chopped fresh basil
- 2 plum tomatoes (deseeded and chopped)
- 1/2 c fresh arugula
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 whole wheat wraps
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, and vinegar together.
Toss in shredded chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil and mix until dressing covers all the chicken.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To assemble, place a wrap down and sprinkle with fresh arugula in the center. Top with a scoop of chicken salad and wrap tightly.
Cut in half and serve immediately.