Who needs an excuse to eat chocolate? It’s chocolate. If you’re allergic, there’s an excuse, but otherwise I would say just grab as you deem necessary. These 10 “excuses” are more reasons to cook with chocolate (while simultaneously eating it over the stove?) and are so good that you might drool on your screen, so consider yourself warned.
- Not Your Classic Brownie – The Wannabe Chef strikes again with these decadent White Chocolate Raspberry Brownies. That raspberry swirl is the real game changer though. Recipe.
- The Easiest Chocolate Covered Strawberries – If Katie’s Cucina is actually full of this chocolate yogurt dip then I want to be nowhere else in the world. Recipe.
- Frozen Yogurt Bark – Bark isn’t just for the holidays, friends. It’s chocolate, meaning you should celebrate it all year long, especially when Me and My Pink Mixer whips up this little piece of magic. Recipe.
- No-Bake Cheesecake Jar – So simple that it’s almost against the law NOT to make them. These pretty little beauties from The Foodie Physician can be prepared in no time and are just as indulgent as a cheesecake. Recipe.
- Indulgence without Guilt Chocolate Cake – This cake has both yogurt and chocolate to make a moist yet delicious combination that you can sink into. It’s no coincidence that the chef’s blog is called Just Take A Bite, either. Recipe.
- Call It a Dose of Vitamin C – Five ingredients. Done in no time. Takes no time to stuff five into your mouth! Grab one of these delicious Chocolate Orange Yogurt Truffles from West of The Loop now! Recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Soda Bread – It’s never too early to start practicing your Irish Soda Bread skills, and The Kitchen Prep makes it her own by using Divine Chocolate and Raspberry. My Irish soul rejoices. Recipe.
- The Best Banana Bread – Is obviously with chocolate! This Chocolate Oatmeal Banana Bread by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts looks so good that I could cut my screen with a knife just to get a piece. Recipe.
- Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Squares – That’s breakfast food then, right? I see the word oatmeal so it must mean that. All I know is that Spices Bites Blog whipped these up in no time! Recipe.
- 3 Ingredients to Fame – All it takes is 3 items to make these little bites full of flavor. When your family/friends eat these magical mouthfuls you can thank A Cedar Spoon Blog for her genius idea. Recipe.
See? You clearly didn’t need an excuse but with all of these new recipes, you’re bound to have chocolate in your future. Check out all the delicious flavors used in this post on Divine’s Chocolate’s website.