We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: As a key member of the HR Leadership Team, the Talent Manager is responsible for nurturing the Stonyfield Employer Brand, managing Talent Acquisition strategies and programs, and developing and managing the organization’s Learning Plan to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Develop and manage a compelling Employer Brand that tells the story of who we are, what we do and what it’s like to work for Stonyfield.
- Ensure a common voice and language in all Talent Acquisition tools and initiatives, leveraging our strong brand to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop consistent Talent Acquisition strategies, processes and tools and train and support our HR Business Partners in deploying them to meet the recruitment needs of the business.
- Research and build networks with industry experts from various companies/campuses in order to benchmark best practices and build expertise regarding current recruiting trends and challenges; participate in any relevant HR/Recruiting associations that may assist in acquiring external best practices.
- Manage the internship and co-op program.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s to evaluate our recruiting effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for the identification, design and delivery of Learning programs necessary to meet current and future leadership, management and employee development needs. This includes the development of enterprise-wide programs as well as the design/delivery of a variety of learning interventions.
- Researches, recommends, designs and implements training and development strategies, plans and systems to ensure the organization is skilled to meet current and future needs.
- Develops the infrastructure for learning and development programs by establishing standardized methods and procedures for delivery, evaluation, measurement and reporting.
- Consults with the business to identify, design and implement learning needs- current and future. Identifies external resources to conduct specialized training, coaching and other organizational development programs.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited institution or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 5+ years developing and implementing Talent Acquisition and/or Learning strategies and programs
- Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented organization
- Strong influence and facilitation skills
- Develops strategies to achieve challenging organizational goals. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Well organized and detail oriented with proven analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Talent Manager" in the subject line.