Supply Chain and Planning Analyst
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we're people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Supply Chain and Planning Analyst is part of the Finance team and will be responsible for identifying opportunities for cost savings and process improvement. Develop key performance indicators for the different facets of supply chain, track progress against these indicators and work with the team to improve metrics. The role will be responsible for the development of forecasting models to predict financial impacts of market forces as well as strategic initiatives.
- Develop dynamic costing models to estimate the financial impact of market forces and strategic initiatives in all areas of supply chain
- Develop and track KPIs utilized by the operations team to measure performance and drive improvement
- Present results to all levels of management identifying drivers leading to the achievement of or shortfall to target
- Responsible for tracking & reporting on the progress of cost savings initiatives and implement action plans to account for gaps to savings commitments
- Coordinate and lead cross functional teams in the annual physical inventory of finished goods
- Partner with Inventory Control to drive improvements to the cycle counting program
- Responsible to develop and compile budgets, forecasts and monthly landings in partnership with supply chain team
- Perform month end close and work closely with Supply Chain team to ensure accuracy of monthly results
- Prepare and present monthly financial results, forecasts & budgets with variance analysis to various levels of management
- Compile and analyze customer supply chain data to identify trends in customer deductions related to OS&D
- Responsible to ensure SAP profitability analysis module appropriately allocates supply chain costs to customers & products
- Partner with members of the supply chain team to ensure they fully understand the financial results & financial impacts of decisions and have the ability to influence to ensure targets are met
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years Budgeting/Financial Analysis experience preferably with strong understanding of Manufacturing operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, including the ability to present business information in a group setting
- Extensive computer knowledge including but not limited to integrated ERP systems, business intelligence systems, Microsoft products (Excel/Work/Access/PowerPoint), familiarity with SAP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Limited travel required
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment and adapt in a changing work environment
- Requires the ability to flex schedule as needed to meet business demands, including nights and/or weekends
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Supply Chain and Planning Analyst" in the subject line.