Machine Operators - Night Shift
Responsibilities include all production activities related to, Safety, Product Quality, Line efficiency, and ingredient usage for the assigned production line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
• Responsible for all aspects of food safety and quality as defined in plant and department procedures
• Responsible for personal and personnel safety for the assign production line and make recommendations for improvements to supervision
• Responsible for the product quality of the assigned line, to include ensuring that all components used in the process match our Stonyfield standard (correct white mass, fruit dosing flavor injection, cups, lids, cup code, box code)
• Responsible for monitoring the weight control (15 minute checks) of the filled product to ensure product is within Stonyfield specification, making adjustments when needed and reporting any deviations to maintenance and supervision
• Responsible for the delivery of the production schedule, ensuring that each SKU run; produced cases match the production demand quantity. Report to supervision when there are any issues related to not achieving or needing to exceed the scheduled demand quantity
• Responsible for ensuring the housekeeping, GMP compliance, and respect for the zoning for the assigned production line
• Responsible for ensuring that material handling is aware of any materials requirements for the line to ensure continuous operation of the line and report any issues that impact line performance to supervision
• Responsible to contribute to the overall success of the entire assign production shift; working with all team members and helping out where needed when work is not scheduled or cleaning is not required on your assigned production line
• Responsible to ensure all containers used in the production process have proper labels to be in compliance
• Responsible to fill out CUTE worksheets each hour of the assign shift, to ensure that all downtime events of the line are documented and have adequate detail of any downtime stoppages or events; responsible to immediately involve and work with maintenance to resolve issues; proposing solutions in order to improve efficiency and/or ergonomics
• Responsible for the Clean in Place (CIP) of the assigned production line, ensuring high level of sanitation is performed and working to stay within CIP expected timeframe allotted for the assigned line. Report any deviations to the standard, to supervision and report issues, through the use of an “Incident Report” and have supervision review the report
• Responsible to check with processing ahead of time, to ensure that there are no CIP circuit conflicts, that could contribute to line downtime
• After CIP check the CIP charts to ensure the compliance with targets for conductivity and titrations and alert supervision if there is a non-conformity
• Responsible for the completion of master sanitation PM’s for the assigned line when there is no production scheduled
• Responsible to ensure operator control sheets have accurate information related to the fruit and flavor consumption for each SKU run.
• Responsible for monitoring pushes and primings and alert supervision when discrepancies are found, in order to minimize losses
• Responsible to ensure that “End of Run water pushes” follow written procedure to segregate the water push pallets to ensure no product quality issues
• Responsible to contribute to Problem Solving Groups (PSG’s) to enhance the performance of the line or to help reduce losses
• Being able to deal with changes in the work environment, being an active contributor to positive changes
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Oversee the efficient implementation of quality standards, programs and processes to improve the environmental performance of their assigned portion of the organization.
• Support environmental programs established within the organization to include recycle all office wastes according to program guidelines, initiate power conservation techniques by turning off lights and Computers when not in use.
• Proactively look for ways to reduce negative impacts on the environment
• Proactively work in a safe manner in the context of performing the functions of your position
• Oversee the implementation and adherence to Company safety practices and programs and hold staff accountable for leading safety in the work place.
• High School Degree required
• Five years experience in a manufacturing environment required
• English proficiency (reading, writing skills)
• Track record of problem solving
• Autonomy and organizational skills
• Communication skills
• Computer literacy required
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
• Ability to operate in a team environment
• Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
10 Burton Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
Job Code: MachOP
Email HR_Resumes@Stonyfield.com, reference Machine Operators - Night Shift
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Stonyfield is an equal opportunity employer