Financial Analyst - Operations
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing daily analytical support to the Operations Teams. Responsibilities include support for various aspects of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for both teams. This position will require interaction with various levels of management, preparation and analysis of productivity projects and modeling. Must be able to effectively handle a diverse range of duties while exercising initiative and independence.
- Provide support to Operations teams during the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast process, including but not limited to the preparation and analysis of various aspects of the logistics/Industrial costs and analysis of productivity projects.
- Provide support during the monthly close process in the analysis of results.
- Provide support (including the development of models) for ad hoc analyses to the Operations teams and recommend appropriate changes based on the results of the analysis.
- Perform analysis on projected productivity projects for Operations to fully understand the potential impact to the P&L and track actual results.
- Perform Cost Analysis on Bill of Materials, Production Orders and production losses.
- Maintain and Report KPIs with Operations teams and submit internally and externally as required.
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting tools, using the Stonyfield internal business intelligence system, for use by the Operations teams in support of the budgeting process.
- As a business partner, present financial information to the Operations Management Teams on a regular basis to aid in the understanding of business performance. This requires working in a manufacturing environment on the plant floor.
- Provide support in the implementation of internal control procedures within Operations to achieve DanGo (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliance
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2-5 years Budgeting/Financial Analysis experience preferably in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to conduct presentations to small and large groups with different levels of understanding.
- Extensive computer knowledge including but not limited to integrated ERP systems, business intelligence systems, Microsoft products (Excel/Work/Access/PowerPoint), familiarity with SAP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Limited travel required.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Ability to operate in a team environment and adapt in a changing work environment.
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Financial Analyst - Operations" in the subject line.